Friday, January 27, 2012

Prayers for a little girl with Rhombencephalosynapsis

As a Mom of a special needs child I have learned (even more than before) to rely on my faith. Abby is a miracle and we realize how lucky we are. God has done amazing things in the lives of our families and He continues to do so on a daily basis.

Recently I was contacted by a woman who is in the process (along with her husband) of trying to adopt a little girl with RS. I don't want to violate her privacy by giving names or details but the long and short is that the state and the adoption agency are making it difficult for this family to become parents of this little girl.

I am asking that you keep this family in your prayers. This couple is well informed about RS and this little girl deserves a family. Pray that they will all be together soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment