Tuesday, February 26, 2019

They took the plunge!

The first annual Fescoe Family Polar Bear Plunge for RES Warriors was a huge success.

You can check out the Facebook Live video HERE.


It was FREEZING cold at home on the day of the plunge, but when we stepped out of the car at the beach it felt ten degrees colder.










Full disclosure I wondered if maybe it wasn't the smartest idea. But Brian, Will and Grace along with our dear friends Micah and Ross braved their way towards the water. There was some milling around and nerves but they it was time.














They counted down and off they went. There was plenty of cheering, laughter and love.

What a day!


We raised $1,325 for our friends at the University of Washington who are doing great research on Rhombencephalosynapsis.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen, I´m really glad Abby is doing so great!!
    My son has been diagnosed with RS. I wrote to you through instagram and facebook messenger. I would like to talk to you since you are the only person I can reach in order to understand a little bit more about this condition. Best regards, Guillermo.

    ReplyDelete