Monday, June 22, 2009

No news...

is generally good news. We have not heard back from our neurogeneticist about what genetic and other tests he would like to run. RS is not typically paired with any specific genetic mutation. There is a syndrome that is sometimes associated but we haven't spoken at any length about if that might be the case for Abby. So for now we wait. And wait, and wait, and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment