Monday, September 12, 2011

MIA

Sorry I've been a little MIA. I found out not too long ago that I am pregnant. It is still early (I am only five and a half weeks) so we're just plugging along and praying that everything continues to go well. So far I feel okay. When I was pregnant with the girls those early weeks were amazing. I had worked so hard to get (and stay) pregnant that when it finally happened I was walking on air for weeks.

Now I am a Mom. Top it off with being a Mom to twins AND a child with special needs and you have a recipe for sheer exhaustion. All of the vices I rely upon are gone. I have a bad day... I have a glass (or two) of wine... GONE. I am tired so I drink plenty of caffeine... GONE. I think this ones going to be a little rougher than I expected.

BUT... we're excited. We're so ready to grow our family. Feels like good things are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment