Thursday, June 13, 2013

A few things I've learned

The past almost six years have taught me A LOT of lessons. Here are a few of the things I have learned along the way.

The Good:

  1. It isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. 
  2. It isn't as bad as I imagined it. 
  3. It isn't as rare as they had us believe. 


The Bad:

  1. It isn't easy. There are a lot of tough days. 
  2. Watching life be a little more difficult for your child is hard. Really hard. 
  3. Parenting is hard. Parenting a round child that doesn't fit in a square hole is harder. 


The Ugly:

  1. You will spend more time in a doctors office that you thought possible.
  2. You will know every nurse, office assistant and doctor by first name. 
  3. You will wonder if life will ever get easier (see above... it does!)
  4. You will question EVERY. SINGLE. DECISION. you make. 
Posted by Kristen Fescoe

No comments:

Post a Comment